Complaints procedure

At truhouse, one of our main priorities is customer care and the happiness of our customers, so if you’re not completely satisfied with our product(s) and service, we’d like to hear about it.

This webpage outlines our complaints procedure and provides the information you need in the event you wish to log a complaint.

If you have additional questions or require more information about our complaints process, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Our promise

At truhouse, we pride ourselves on our fabulous and personal service delivered to our customers. However, we can’t promise that we’ll always get everything perfectly right due to the dependency that we have on our supply chain, as well as other mitigating factors that fall outside of our control.

What we can promise you though is that we will:

  • Always take your complaint seriously
  • Allocate a dedicated contact to support you through to resolution
  • Be honest and transparent with you throughout

Register a complaint

If you’d like to formally register a complaint then please get in touch as soon as possible so that we can work quickly to get a resolution for you. Our office is open from 8:00am until 16:30pm Monday-Friday.

Call us:             01452 824032
Email us:
Write to us:    truhouse, Unit 19 Ryeford Industrial Estate, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, GL10 2LA

Complaint resolution

Once we’ve received your formal complaint we will:

  • Acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days
  • Investigate what went wrong
  • Discuss solutions for resolution with you and keep you updated regularly
  • Provide you with a final response in writing

Conciliation service

truhouse. are also members of the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF), and all of our customers have access to their free conciliation service as a benefit of our membership. In the event you should still be dissatisfied and wish to dispute the final response from truhouse, then you may seek independent and confidential advice from the GGF.

For more information please refer to, or email the GGF Conciliation Manager at

Finance complaints

If your complaint relates to a financial services product, or the process relating to the sale of your finance product, and you are dissatisfied with the final response from truhouse, then you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).

For more information about the finance complaints procedure and to register a complaint, please refer to

Can’t find what you’re looking for?